LIVING WITH YOUR WHOLE HEART
THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING OPEN TO GIVING AND RECEIVING LOVE
All rainbows and unicorns aside, love is important. It changes the composition and interaction of your cells on a molecular level that science can't always explain. Im not referring to romance love, Im referring to the unconditional love you develop through gratitude for yourself and all living beings. Even the ones that seem to be god sent tests of your daily patience. Love is key to accepting, believing and flowing with the bliss of life. Its something worth waking up for, finding, taking care of and sharing. The region of your body that affects how open and loving you feel is the heart chakra (anahata chakra) located at the respiratory center of the chest below the sternum.
HOW THE HEART CHAKRA RELATES TO FEELING OPEN AND FREE
The fourth chakra is associated with the soothing nature color of green and the vast element of air.
- Love for oneself and others
- Relating, relationships
- Compassion, empathy
- Forgiveness, acceptance
- Transformation, change
- Ability to grieve and reach peace
- Compassionate discernment
- Center of awareness, integration of insights
AN OVERLY OPEN HEART CENTER
- Too demanding of others, especially those close to us (partner or family)
- Extending yourself beyond your personal limitations (helping others without addressing personal balance first)
- Tendency to feel like a victim
- Lack of personal boundaries
AN ClOSED HEART CENTER
- Being withdrawn
- Avoiding socializing, social interactions
- Being overly critical of others and oneself
- Lacking empathy
- Feeling isolated
HERBS TO IMPROVE HEART CHAKRA REGION (RESPIRATORY and CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH)
- Stimulates the body's own blood cleansing system
- helps destroy bacterial and viral invaders in the blood by magnifying the white blood cell count.
- highly nutritious
- Protein, vitamins, minerals such as iron and calcium, and antioxidants
- protect our cells from damage
- Lower Blood Pressure and Blood sugar levels
- reduce cholesterol levels, contributing to greater heart health.
- Reduce respiratory problems such as cough and asthma
- relieve stomach aches, fever, pain and
- powerful anti-inflammatory
- digestive aid
- immunity booster
- help lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Reduce the severity of allergic reactions and asthma
- improves peripheral blood flow (reaches the upper and lower extremities of the body and the surface of the skin) and cerebral blood flow ( blood supply to the brain)
- cleanse and purify the blood and remove toxins
RECIPE TO HELP BOOST YOUR OVERALL WELLBEING AND HEART HEALTH
"If diet is wrong medicine is of no use, if diet is correct, diet is of no need."
-Ancient Ayurvedic proverb
- 1 cup Almond Milk, soy milk, coconut milk or regular skim milk
- 1 teaspoon Maui Medicinal Organic Moringa Powder
- Maple syrup - to taste (optional sweetener boost)
- Pinch of Masala Chai spice (optional energy boost)
- 1teaspoon coconut oil or ghee (optional energy boost)
MAKING THE MILK
1. Heat milk and masala spice until bubbles begin to form.
2. Turn off heat and Add coconut oil, Moringa powder and stir until moringa powder dissolves. to smooth green color.
3.Pour in cup and let cool or drink immediately if temperature is tolerable.
Enjoy, share, let us know what you think.
-Mahalo, aloha, and lots of love
- Anti-Inflammatory Herbs
- Digestive Enzymes
- Ginger Root
- Goldenseal Root
- Gotu Kola
- GREEN PAPAYA
- Hawaiian Chai
- Hawaiian Coffee
- Hawaiian Kava
- Herbal Combos
- Immune System Boosters
- Kukui Nut Oil
- Mamaki TEA
- Milk Thistle
- Passion Flower
- Saw Palmetto
- Soursop Leaf
- Stress Relief and Improve Sleep